Thursday, February 12, 2009

Scrubbing Bubbles Shower Cleaner

I'm a mom of 3 boys. I work full-time. Take classes part-time. Keeping up my household can be a real chore. Especially after 3 wonderfully smelly/dirty/whatonearthdidyougetbehindyourear teenage boys come in from school, bike riding, basketball, hiking in the woods, and whatever else they get into. Our shower always looks like a war zone at the end of the week and it feels like a war zone when I attempt to scrub it down. My mom picked up the Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner a while back and loved it. It's just right up her alley since it's just her and dad at home. Well, I decided to give it a try. I mean, what could it hurt? All I would have to do is get those wonderful boys of mine to push a button. Sure, they can't remember to put their clothes four inches over to be in the hamper instead of the floor, but what the heck we'll give it a whirl. Guess what? It works! It must be Tim the Tool man Taylor disease because it has a motor on it but they actually push the button. AND, best of all, it actually cleans! It comes with One power sprayer, One 34 oz. refill bottle, One hanger for your shower head, and a lot of spare time to clean everything else. To use it, just press the button to activate, and close the shower curtain/door (don't peek! Trust me it takes forever to get your eyes to quit stinging). The power sprayer will beep for 15 seconds. Then the Scrubbing Bubbles® Automatic Shower Cleaner system will spin 360ยบ for 12 seconds and automatically release a pre-measured amount of cleaning formula. It's best if you use right after the last shower of the day. It works so well that, SC Johnson offers a money back guarantee (just click the picture and it'll take you to the form):

I love this little gadget. At first I thought it was pricey but it more than paid for its self in a couple of weeks. You can also find coupons for it out there (that's how I got mine). With a money back guarantee, you really can't go wrong to try it. It is now my favorite "toy" replacing the Downey Fabric Softener Ball (which is still way up on my list of most useful household "toys".

No comments: