Sunday, August 1, 2010

My Light

I haven't given this place much attention this past year. Shame on me. I hate to admit I've been so busy I haven't put much effort into saving money. It's time to get back to it though. 
I don't have anything really to share except this offer through MyLight.com, they're giving away a free light (while supplies last) for liking them on facebook. If you're a big reader or just looking for stocking stuffers (it's never to early to start) this is a great little gadget that's hands free. 
Here are the instructions from their site:
Step 1: "Like Us" on Facebook
Step 2: Send us an email so we can verify that you "Like Us"
...Send your email to info@showertek.com. Put "Facebook miniHUGlight" in the subject line. And put your first and last name (or whatever you go by on facebook) along with your shipping address.

 Step 3: We'll verify that you "Like Us" and send your miniHUGlight totally FREE OF CHARGE! That's right, shipping and handling is on us!



Good luck. I hope we all get one. 

No comments: