Thursday, August 13, 2009

Freebies

I'm a freebie junkie! I admit it. I'm so bad that my wonderful parents who I share a driveway with had to trim trees coming up the driveway because the UPS man said his truck was getting beat up by them with all my deliveries of the freebies. I even seem to be able to get a good dent in my Christmas Stocking stuffers with all my freebies. So I've decided to attempt to share weekly my little finds. They aren't always gold but sometimes you can really hit pay dirt.
Here's some for the day

Quaker Delights Bar
Nature Valley Bar
Free planning calendar with $20 of Nestle savings
Free Scrubbing Bubbles Shower Caddy
Free Sample Kit - Scope Outlast
Bodycology sample
FREE Downey Fabric Softener
Honey Nut Cheerios®FREE* sample and a $1 coupon
Total® Blueberry Pomegranate sample
Taster’s Choice Stick Pack Samples
Free Sample Somersault Snacks

These are a few of them for today. I noticed most of them seem food related...I gravitate toward edibles. I'm going to attempt to post a few freebies every week. Hope you enjoy and find something you can use.

No comments: